We hope you are all doing well. In today’s topic we would like to go over the new and updated certificates we have got for our products.
Let’s begin with EN ISO 9001:2015 certificate.
ISO 9001:2015 specifies requirements for a quality management system when an organization:
– needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements, and
– aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
Next up on our list is ISO 14001:2015.
ISO 14001:2015 specifies the requirements for an environmental management system that an organization can use to enhance its environmental performance.
ISO 14001:2015 helps an organization achieve the intended outcomes of its environmental management system, which provide value for the environment, the organization itself and interested parties. Consistent with the organization’s environmental policy, the intended outcomes of an environmental management system include:
· enhancement of environmental performance;
· fulfilment of compliance obligations;
· achievement of environmental objectives.
And ISO 45001:2018
ISO 45001:2018 specifies requirements for an occupational health and safety (OH&S) management system, and gives guidance for its use, to enable organizations to provide safe and healthy workplaces by preventing work-related injury and ill health, as well as by proactively improving its OH&S performance.
We always strive to improve ourselves in the best way that would benefit our clients and our business which is why we tend to stay up to date with newest certificates.
Along the certificates, we can assure you of our product quality. If you are interested in finding out more, feel free to contact us.
To view the mentioned certificates above, please visit our website – https://www.spajic.com/en/about-us/
Thank you for reading and hopefully we hear from you!
SPAJIC doo team