CONDITIONED CUT WIRE SHOT (CCW)
- has had it’s sharp edges removed in a process called “conditioning.” Conditioned cut wire shot is used in shot blasting and many automotive and military shot peening applications.
Spajic company also produces conditioned (G1, G2 and G3 type) cut wire shots in different sizes and hardness.
Characteristics for conditioned cut wire shots as listed:
– rounded to a certain degree – G1, G2 or G3 type of roundness
– conditioned shape with round edges
– mainly used for shot peening
– long service life
– standards DIN 8201-4; VDFI 8001; SAE J-441; AMS 2431/8A
DOUBLE CONDITIONED CUT WIRE SHOT (DCCW) G2
- has been double conditioned in order to achieve shot that is more spherical in shape.
SPHERICAL CONDITIONED CUT WIRE SHOT (SCCW) G3
- has been cut and conditioned to produce an exceptionally smooth and round media. This media is used in the most demanding blast cleaning and shot peening processes.
The rounding of the cylinder edges creates a conditioned grain which is classified as belonging to grain shapes G1, G2 and G3. Blasting with conditioned steel cut wire shot is used to increase the load-bearing capacity and service life of dynamically stressed components such as springs, gears and shafts. A solidified surface significantly increases bending and torsional strength.
Size ranges: 0.2mm – 1.6mm (0,007’’ – 0.063’’)
*Other sizes per request
Material: Carbon steel, Aluminum wire, Alu-zinc wire, Inox (stainless steel)
Product application fields: Blast cleaning | Deburring | Desanding | Descaling | Rust removal | Surface roughening
Application: Steel parts | Steel structure | Forged parts | Hot rolled steel sheet, hot rolled steel bars and profiles | Steel casts
Certification and standards: DIN 8201-4; SAE J-441 – ISO 9001:2015 | *Other standards per request
– increase of strength and ware resistance of materials in automotive, avio industries and spring production
– shot peening
Package: Big bag of 1 ton, 25kg PVC bags in a card box, on a pallet strengthen with foil.
Thank you for reading and we wish you a great week!